*Did you know that clearing your cache regularly will increase productivity and REDUCE issues on our site*
This page will contain instructions on clearing temporary internet files from Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
Follow the below instructions to clear any temporary internet files and cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Select the symbol of a gear on the top right corner of the browser.
- Select Internet Options from the drop down list.
- Under Browsing History select the Delete... button in the middle of the internet options pop-up.
- Verify that the only two checkboxes that are selected are Temporary Internet files and Cookies. Preserve Favorites website data should NOT be checked. Select the Delete button.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Follow the below instructions to clear any temporary internet files and cookies in Google Chrome.
- Select the Menu button on the top right that looks like three stacked lines.
- Select Settings in the drop down.
- Select the Show advanced settings... link on the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy select the Clear browsing data... button.
- Set the drop down to the beginning of time. Make sure that the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files are checked. Select the Clear browsing data button.
- Restart Google Chrome.